Nothing says summer like a bright, sweet, fruity cocktail.
Besides for a pink, bright, sweet, fruity cocktail.
Especially when you have a pretty flute to serve it in. (wink, wink)
This refreshing pink lemonade cocktail is a breeze to mix up, a beauty to behold and simply delicious to drink.
Why do kids get all the fun anyway? You deserve a toast.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Malibu
- 8 ounces cranberry juice (If you're feeling a deeper pink, add more!)
- 4 tbsp lime (fresh is best!)
- 32 ounces Sprite
- Fresh mint
- 2 limes
- Handful of strawberries
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, bowl, mason jar or cocktail shaker. Stir.
- Add ice. Stir.
- Slice the limes and strawberries.
- Add the lime, strawberries and a few mint leaves to the cocktail mixture. Stir.
- Divide the cocktail between your Champagne Flutes.
- Garnish with the remaining mint and fruit.
- Take a picture
8. Or two
9. And last but not least..cheers...to you ;)
Products mentioned in this post
Stemless Champagne Flutes, 9.4 Oz, Set of 8