Easy, Cheesy, Creamy and Dreamy.
That's how we would describe this drool-worthy potato soup that has a way of making everyone magically forget their manners in favor of licking their bowls clean.
It's rich and flavorful and all you need is ingredients you already have.
Let's break it down.
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 12 scallions, chopped,
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make It:
- Put potatoes in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Drain most of the water out (leave just a little bit in the pot)
- Mash the potatoes slightly.
- Pour in the milk, garlic and pepper. Add salt to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Voila! Your soup is ready to serve. Divide into bowls and top with scallions and leftover cheese.
Tip: Our adorable stackable soup bowls are broil safe! Pop into the oven a few minutes before serving for an extra deliciously cheesy garnish.
Products mentioned in this post
Stackable Soup Crocks, Set of 4