May 25, 2022
Yogurt Parfait Part-ay
So your mother-in-law just phoned.
It's Sunday morning. 10:00 am.
And she'll be over in a half hour.
Panic sets in.
You rush to the kitchen and frantically rummage through the fridge for ingredients.
All you come up with is a container of plain yogurt. A few random fruits. A jar of peanut butter.
And then you remember you have a set of Kook Prep Bowls.
Lucky you, that's all you need.
Throw in a few pantry staples and you have yourself a gourmet, insta-worthy breakfast buffet of yogurt parfait.
Nutritious, delicious - but most importantly...quick.
- Yogurt (the only mandatory component here)
- Nut Butter
- (Any other topping you have lying around!)
Set it up
- Place each topping in a prep bowl and cover tightly.
- When ready to serve, remove the lids and arrange the bowls on the table with small serving spoons.
- Serve with whole or greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle on your favorite toppings!
- Leftovers? Pop the lids back on and refrigerate for later.
And just like that.
Daughter-in-law of the year award goes to...you.
Products mentioned in this post
Mini Glass Prep Bowls with Lids, 7.25 Oz, Set of 8